For centuries, the Chesapeake Bay has been the center of commerce and culture for those in this watershed region. One favorite part of the Chesapeake is the bounty of beautiful tasty crustaceans known as the blue crab. The cuisine of the Chesapeake is wonderfully unique and heralded by many around the world. In the end, it's only fitting to incorporate the majestic blue crab on the back of the driftwood-inspired cover.
The Chesapeake Bay Edition
- Set of 3 notebooks with a belly band
- 3.75” x 5.5” PUR glue bound notebook with dot grid/lined hybrid pages
- 80# cover stock with letterpress details
- 64 interior pages of 70# paper stock, selected to perform best with most writing implements
- Printed with vegetable based inks
- 100% made in the USA
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.