Each 3-Pack consists of three Memo Books, one each for the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo space programs. These notebooks are full of facts and figures. The covers feature dramatic photographs of iconic moments from those missions, printed in full process color, plus “Orbital Silver” metallic ink and an aqueous coating. The insides are Finch Opaque 60#T white graph paper with the rules printed in an extremely light “Firmament Gray” ink. Those pages will be helpful in planning a summer picnic, or calculating optimal orbital trajectories and eccentricities.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: Westrock Tango 12pt. C1S “White” with cyan, magenta, yellow, black, and “Orbital Silver” soy-based Saphira inks and an aqueous coating.
- 03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a light, 1-color dusting of “Firmament Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- 04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- 05. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- 06. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- 07. Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm).
- 08. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 09. Package dimension with models is 5.5" × 7.5" × .625" (140mm × 191mm x 15.8mm).
- 10. Models and backing sheet printed on Domtar Lynx 80#C in seven spot colors by eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill. and die cut by Nu Wave Die Cutting and Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- 11. Water-transfer decals printed in five spot colors by Art Decal Enterprises, Long Beach, Cal.
- 12. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 13. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 14. UPC: 858493003714
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.