- 01.Proudly printed by the good people of Lake County Press, Waukegan, Ill.
- 02.Cover: Printed on 1 of 6 French Pop-Tone 100#C stocks with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Linotype Slug Gray” soy-based Superior ink. It was then sent to 1 of 6 Letterpress printers around the U.S.A. and smashed with a 2-color application of “Process Blue” and “Rubine Red” letterpress inks.
- 03.Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas Light Brown” soy-based Toyo ink.
- 04.Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press, as well as various vintage presses (see flyleaf for more details).
- 05.Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- 06.Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge DCM double round-corner machine.
- 07.Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 08.FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 09.All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 10.Pack A UPC: 858493003936, Pack B UPC: 858493003943, Pack C UPC: 858493003950
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.